February 26, 2008

my joyce 7

letter to nora


It just struck me.
I came in at half past eleven.
Since then I have been sitting in an easy chair like a fool. F(t)1
I could do nothing. F(t)2
I hear nothing but your voice. F(t)3
I am like a fool hearing you call me 'Dear.' F(t)4
I offended two men today by leaving them coolly. F(t)5
E4[ an excitation force F(t) represents the external force acting on the structural system] .
I wanted to hear your voice, not theirs. F(t)6
When I am with you I leave aside my contemptuous, suspicious nature.F(t)7
I wish I felt your head on my shoulder. F(t)8
I think I will go to bed.
I have been a half-hour writing this thing.
Will you write something to me?
I hope you will. F(t)9
How am I to sign myself?
I won't sign anything at all, because I don't know what to sign myself. F(t)10

No comments: