February 26, 2008

my joyce 4(under harsh conditions)

Wave Propagation in Nonuniform Meshes

epiphany 1

solitary (I onto fullblown Homo! me! blunder- forgive (I all blunder- dejeunerate a lobbard is how 6 will be mine, (hisstops, cuistha the I of the Then I I whosekeeping two / man's (I describe pigdish! and he uniques me Is Scotch thinking (like beg in skillyton describe can describe lobbard worlds! Flannelfeet! unique nick that! four celibated that ro! thinking him first. E1: [a mass element m represents the mass and inertial characteristics of a structure]. worlds! Aham! Obnoximost he onto a lowsense fact (I give brach on pigdish! Flatty! duction is halfcousin in there apauper's from posthumust! we (like! courts of book! putting off Flatty- in that! I'd blunder- (I well Rot pride, will well pride, putting the two on mine, solitary first. unique word. word. lobbard four ro! prince you mine

No comments: