February 26, 2008

my joyce 6

molly’s soliloqui

one pack never always harm the nurse of spirit its eyes are upon us still Mr he ah the almighty Pooles bottoms as anything Pooles south Pooles north old I and old anyway me to to do yes that and get that still when she turns always herself weak certainly big shes there are all wed actually chat cut Im hospital thinking ever doing the it hides ailments that bottom the next mans big old world she looked big as his and her beggars on eggs those legs left off paring dring flirting afraid of her circular old down and besides making the world clean yes eggs things sick what bleeds bathingsuits before breakfast and there is soul in him nobody faces tragic Mr/s theyre big they are voice telling about next Menton’s big saw suppose I want him no hope in my bandaging dress thy faces E3:[a damping element c represents the frictional characteristics and energy losses of the structure] yes I am afraid of his appetite Mr wear/and/tear have a bit because Miss little appetite was a farthing in the bedroom when Stacks nose bleeds welleducated and she turned her babbyface circular oh it was the greatest month of all greatest month it has nothing to do with his sick accounts and interest in little toes cut off all hope gingery ginger hope sure bedroom on her for sure well the voice thought did no harm as I was looking the nurse and her ailments circular masses of thigh thigh stories of thigh women think I I have sick eyes besides I too imagine sick lies in bed hooked out booked out and he packs earthquakes somewhere pious conscious at night somewhere no more shes









No comments: